Friday, May 2, 2008

THE STREETFLIPS GIRLS

You may recognize the girl to my left from America's Next Top Model. This is part of SF's ongoing effort to promote tricking as an extreme sport by adding the hot girl factor. Of course, the extreme and danger factor were already in the bag, but without hot girls promoting, it's just not on the money. To see what I'm talking about, check out Grind TV's mamitos.
This is also a shameless effort to give you a reason to read this blog.
Recently, I spammed my 1,500 Myspace friends to bring them to this blog, so I must have sexy content on top to make them say errr.... cool. If you're coming from Myspace, be sure to bookmark this page or subscribe on the right menu as I update this with hot content daily.

Below you will find our exclusive photos from the first Streetflips Girls photoshoot. Enjoy. This may or may not be suitable for minors... depending on whether you live in New York or not.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THOSE GIRLS ARE FRIGGIN HOT!!!