Thursday, June 26, 2008

Flipping Over Esmee Denters & Free Sol

Recently I was at the Hit Factory in Miami with Justin Timberlake's new artists from his Tennman Record label with Chick Flips girl Belle. Esmee Denters is the #2 most subscribed and viewed musician on Youtube and Free Sol is the hottest band out of Memphis (bound to take the world by storm with their new album. (I heard some of their new stuff, and (LEAK!) there are some prominent guest appearances (maybe JT??? And a very famous R&B singer who's name begins with a T) on there with some INSANE beats, tight lyrics, and bananas... the whole thing is bananas! ... Apple and oranges, even.
I met up with Timbaland and his new artist DOE (the "Baby girl!' guy).
Here is Trick'd Out Tricking Webisode 6 which covers my exploits at the Hit Factory, and yes, I smoked a big, fat Cuban.

ESMEE DENTERS, FREE SOL - Watch more free videos

No comments: